To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
A controller spec is an RSpec wrapper for a Rails functional test
(ActionController::TestCase::Behavior). It allows you to simulate a single http request in each example, and then specify expected outcomes, including:
- templates that are rendered by the action
- instance variables that are assigned in the controller to be shared with the view
- cookies that get sent back with the response
To specify outcomes, you can use:
- standard rspec matchers (e.g.
- standard test/unit assertions (
assert_equal 200, response.code)
- rails assertions (
- rails-specific matchers:
response.should render_template (wraps assert_template)
response.should redirect_to (wraps assert_redirected_to)
pass the controller being specified to the outermost
describe AccountController do # ...
Last published over 2 years ago by dchelimsky.
RSpec Rails settings