To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
Welcome to Relish
Relish is a service where developers can publish living documentation about the software they're writing.
- publish Cucumber or markdown files as pages of documentation
- private projects
- full-text search
- canonical URLs for documentation pages to pass around the team
- organisations to group projects together for a team or company
How do I use Relish?
If you're a developer or tester who wants to publish documentation, try our Quick Start Guide. If you just want to read documentation, ask your developers to add you as a collaborator on their project, and then visit your dashboard where a link to the project should have appeared.
We ♥ Feedback
- Aslak Hellesoy for Cucumber
- David Chelimsky for playing the power user and driving us on with so many great ideas
- Justin Ko for writing masses of the original relish codebase
- The AAFTT group for coming up with the term Living Documentation
- Living Documentation
- Quick Start Guide
- Client gem
- Guest access
- Home Page
Last published 5 months ago by mattwynne.