To add a collaborator to this project you will need to use the Relish gem to add the collaborator via a terminal command. Soon you'll be able to also add collaborators here!More about adding a collaborator
User edits Survey Section within Questionnaire
In order to make superficial changes to the Survey Section
As a signed in user
I want to see a list of a surveys sections and have the ability to edit
and audit those changes
- Survey Section is listed on the Survey Import Info page
- The Survey Section is a list in table format of the all the sections within the survey
- Sorted by display order
- Fields displayed include: -- title
the following patients:
subject_id dob 12345 2/4/1967
the following registries:
- I am signed in
- I am on the registries page
- I follow "Baylor"
- I follow "Add Import"
- I attach the file "baylor_angioplasty.txt" to "survey_import_document"
- I press "Upload"
- I should see "baylor_angioplasty.txt"
- I should see "Survey Import"
- I should see "Basic questions"
- I follow "Basic questions"
- I should see "Active visit"
- I follow the "Edit" link for "Active visit"
- I fill in "text" with "Active Visit"
- I fill in "Short text" with "Active Visit"
- I press "Update Question"
- I should see "Active Visit"
Last published 12 months ago by wminsinger.